Remove XBox from Music+Video tile

Terry Montlick

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I just moved from the Lumia 900 to the Lumia 920, and find that my Music+Videos tile now has an annoying animation that switches between it and XBOX. I don't use Xbox music, nor do I ever intend to. I have all the the Xbox settings turned off in the app, but the tile animation persists. How do I turn the damn thing off?

AlexRodriguezNY

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
You can't. IF you have music in your phone every time you play a song the artist and song name is going to replace the animation. If you don't want to see any animation just make the tile small or remove the tile. The app will stay on the app list.

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Heh, I always found it pretty cool to see the artist's image pop up. Actually made Xbox Music a double wide tile for that reason. Definitely separates us WP users from Android and Iphones.

Terry Montlick

May 26, 2013
Visit site
You can't. IF you have music in your phone every time you play a song the artist and song name is going to replace the animation. If you don't want to see any animation just make the tile small or remove the tile. The app will stay on the app list.

Just have to remove the tile, and choose the app from the list when I want to use it. It's not the end of the world. :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro