Syncing Music "Happiness"

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Trying to import iTunes playlists into the WP for desktop app. I have Media Monkey, and it doesn't recognize the phone.

WMP isn't showing my libraries. All I want to do is get some playlists onto the phone. Any help would be much appreciated!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Here's a honest question: have you actually used WMP to play your (compatible) music files?

From my experience, music only shows up in WMP if you've already played it there. Also, a tip: you can use WMP to sync your WP8 device. One less step towards syncing.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
That's what I did. Started rebuilding playlists last night in WMP and have most if what I want on the phone. Few songs went AWOL for some reason.

It was a pretty smooth process actually. Easier than iTunes.

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I use MusicBee to manage and sync my music with my 920. It works great! WMP is good too, but I had a problem where the sync used to hang sometimes so I decided to try MusicBee.

Jrexxx

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I've given up on syncing with my Lumia... Music management is such a pain the behind! Started using Spotify instead. It's 10$ a month but I get synchronized playlists on my pc, phone, tablet and TV.

ferazzz1985

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I use itunes for all my music management, and the WP desktop app has always sync'd all my itunes contents perfectly.

How do you do it exaclty?? Everytime I try dragging and dropping from iTunes to my WP it shows a bar across as if I can`t drap and drop! I always need to copy to my main Windows HDD and then I can copy to my phone which is very annoying since my music is on an external 3TB and I don`l like taking up space and having to delete after it has been copied! Any way around this man?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro