Finally here after more than 6 months.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Played a game for maybe....20 minutes and now it's down to 91% and 7h 54 minutes remaining, 12% discharge/hour

Is this really normal?

The battery does seem to drain faster. It's probably due to the high res screen. On my Lumia 810, I could play a game for 20 minutes with the battery fully charged and probably only be down to around 98% battery life. Judging by the number of people who have said their 920s suffer from not the greatest battery life, I would say it probably is normal. Sadly.

ArmisLt

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
The battery does seem to drain faster. It's probably due to the high res screen. On my Lumia 810, I could play a game for 20 minutes with the battery fully charged and probably only be down to around 98% battery life. Judging by the number of people who have said their 920s suffer from not the greatest battery life, I would say it probably is normal. Sadly.

Well I think buying DC-16 is a great idea then...? The portable charger, sadly I won't get it in time.
Maybe att has them in stores?

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Well I think buying DC-16 is a great idea then...? The portable charger, sadly I won't get it in time.
Maybe att has them in stores?

Also discharge it completely (to 0 where it says "goodbye") then charge it back up to 100. That helped a lot of people.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah, battery sucks when you first get it, give it a week or so (although that might not help, mine still sucks after 7 months)

LOL, same. ive had mine for 2 months and the battery is less than good.

Like they said, if you're happy with the device just keep it. I would still contact Nokia to see if its covered under warrenty. I got my device off kijiji with the purchase receipt and should take my own advice as well. Like you i paid good $$$ for my Lumia 920, its good to know you have the warrenty to fall back on in case things go bad. just an fyi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos