Screen light issue

farukdgn

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
So I'm back after a month. But my phone is still at the service. I don't know what happened to my phone, maybe it's lost somewhere. Because I still haven't got any any answer from the service. Nevermind. I found a photo of Lumia 928-925 (I don't know which one) that has exactly same problem as mine. I found it on wpcentral news and you can check there if you still don't believe me (thread about note+) Look at the bottom of screen. You'll see dark area. It's clearly seen on blank internet explorer page or on the white background.
yhy8ujyv.jpg

Cheewii Poon

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
1) This is neither a 928 or a 925, it's a T-Mobile 521, so the screen would obviously be not as good as the top tier devices.

2) Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the bottom of the screen only dark because of the buy and share options background being grey?

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
So you're saying the bottom of thew screen, where the address bar is supposed to be, only show's a darkened area?
This isn't the normal way IE displays a blank page.
What about in landscape mode and do you have the 3 dot's for options at the bottom right hand corner too?
It's sounds like a problem with you firmware and may need a reinstall from a care centre to cure it.
Resetting won't always cure it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999