Red eye in all night photos

eortizr

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
is there any photo app or filter that includes red eye reductions? all photos I take on night of my friends all have red eye on them. Creative Studio does not detect the red eye in the pictures so its useless, I did not have that issue with the iphone or the GS3, I even paid for Proshot but theres nothing there to reduce red eye, the only thing need it is to flash the led 1 sec before taking the actual picture so the pupils can constrict and no light will be reflected back.. is a simple solution and yet no camera in market has this feature.

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Its weird you have such a problem , Usually red eye is more common with certain eye colors but its rather amazing how you have it on all of your friends pictures , (do you use flash photography often ? I wouldn't understand why when your Camera performs very well in the dark )

Anyways I use Fantasia Painter (I bought the paid version because I wanted to support the dev ) it has a fully functional ads supported app.
it'll take sometime for you to get used to it , but its the best photo editor on WP8 , (i'd say best on any mobile phone after the coming update)

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I already sent a request for RiseUpGames to include a red eye reduction flash in the next version, (please send a message saying the same to him)
This developer is the most up to date dev on WP8 yet , he frequents this forums and listens carefully nay he even answers himself.
On another notes Proshot is awesome , try to stabilize your phone click on the number to the down left and change the shutter speed to 4 sec , take a photo of complete darkness and there you go , almost a well lit scene. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos