Thinking about purchasing this in Europe

Querthu

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone.

I would like to tell you that i have been following this mobile phone operating sistem since wp 7.0 I like the design, i like the unity, and flexibility it has with the live tiles.

But i have come to a point where my old phone is not enough for me, and i am thinking about purchasing either:
  • Lumia 920
  • Samsung Galaxy S4
And i have hold both in my hands. Android is bloated and gets laggy after some time. But it has notification center, a good camera (that gets praised in reviews as better than lumia 920), and has more apps.

Lumia 920 is bulkier, but it atleast can survive a tank driving over it. Better low light camera, less apps, less ram, no file manager ?

Could you tell me Why should i buy lumia 920 or why should i not do that? What are the downsides of this phone?

Thank you.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Despite the Lumia 920's bulk it's not built as strongly as you'd think. There have been many reports of people dropping theirs and smashing the screens, so don't take Nokia's famous build quality for granted because it's not there anymore.

You've already highlighted some reasons why you shouldn't get a 920 and I tend to agree with you. However, even though it has less RAM than the S4 it will still perform brilliantly because it doesn't need excessive amounts of RAM thanks to WP 8 being an efficient OS.

arni99

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 920: free worldwide navigation, bad camera (loss of detail in day & night)
S4: better camera, better battery, less bulky & weight
Had both phones....back on iPhone 5 now ;).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs