just wondering how many of you all use a case with your 920 i have just bought one used off ebay unlocked but i always hated how cases looked and never used them with my junky android although i do not thing that had a glass screen it couldn't have because i dropped it it slid across a tile floor and got messed up although i didnt take care of it and baby my new lumia would you all say a case is needed or not really. (also please excuse my terrible grammar)
    06-12-2013 06:10 PM
    Not at all, just put a screen protector on
    06-12-2013 06:15 PM
    I bought the official Nokia case for the Lumia 920 (Nokia CC-something) and I really like it... but tbh, the Lumia 920 is just so much better without a case on. I really want to take my case off haha! It's not that the case adds a lot of bulk, it actually doesn't add much at all. But since the 920 is already thick, it just makes it looks huge.

There are some advantages, though. My 920 gets really hot when I use it for gaming or watching videos for a long time and the case makes the phone easier to handle in that situation because it's not glossy like my red 920. Actually, the case makes the phone easier to handle in all situations. It's not slippery and has a nice feel. And of course, the biggest advantage to a case is the protection. Put a case on the 920 and it'll be able to last through so much.
    06-12-2013 06:31 PM
    I have this case for my black 920 and love it: Amazon.com: Incipio NK-132 Dual Pro Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

It's very slim and offers a slight bumper to the screen for good protection. I'm really happy with it and glad I found it because I'm super paranoid about dropping my phone because it's matte and more slippery.
    06-12-2013 06:41 PM
    alright thanks i did have a screen protected coming and it came with a cocoon case or something like that but it was to bulky and im just not bothering with a case just wanted to get some feedback on what other people are doing
    06-12-2013 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD