I recently signed up for an aol email account(Don't ask....lol) and I realize now that aol sort of sucks.
    It's constantly giving me issues saying that it is spam related and i have to constantly keep re-checking to verify i am not a spammer like every `10 emails i send.
    Which is annoying and then half the time, i can't even verify because it gives me some dumb error message.

Not to mention i have issues with the emails ending from my 920.

So i decided to forward my email from the aol account to my outlook account.
    It is working partially...I am able to receive email from my AOL account to the outlook account(albeit with a delay) however whenever i reply through the outlook email and future replies i receive go to both the aol account and the outlook account.

How do i set it up that all mail goes to the outlook account only and that all my replies come through the outlook account.
    I don't want the replies to go through aol at all. I simply want to forward it from aol to outlook.com

thanks guys :)
    06-14-2013 10:24 AM
    I don't think you're going to be able to accomplish what you're trying to do. These are two separate mail systems afterall.
    06-14-2013 11:46 AM
    But I can do it with my Gmail accounts though.
    06-14-2013 07:33 PM