Send multiple pictures to a recipient

Garrett Jimenez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm a Lumia920 noob. I've had the phone for 2 weeks now and love. There are some features I find off setting, like, organizing my music as I have multiple artists entries for the
same artist because the metadata is different (Harry connick Jr and then another Harry connick, Jr <-- can't figure out how to correct for the life of me). The lack of tapatalk, but just read it will be shortly available. YAY! No Spotify radio. And last and more importantly, how to friggin select multiple pictures to send to a single recipient via MMS. I'm coming from an iPhone 4s and 3gs that I jailbroke, and hacked the **** out of. I'm not new to technology, just the way Microsoft does it. Please help this poor ******* out! Thanks all!

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
All you need to do is press add attachment (paperclip) an additional time (as many times as you want!) to add another picture after you added the first. And we do have Spotify.

Garrett Jimenez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
My bad, I should have clarified a bit more. I knew I could do that but I didn't want to do it 5 or 10 times. Kind of hassle. I wanted to know I could select 5 images at a time and then attatch...it would be much easier and less time consuming. And the Spotify app only works if you have the premium account. I just want the free radio option, I feel its loads more better than Pandora. Thanks for the quick response!

hudsonvalley

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Tap on attachment (paper clip), then tap on the images you are attaching - that will do multiple selection, then tap the button at the bottom of the screen to confirm, your multiple images will be attached to the email.

Garrett Jimenez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hudson- when I click the paperclip, I then go to camera roll then I am only able to select one picture. And when I go directly to the camera roll, select the multiple pictures I want, I can only send via my email addresses or Facebook, not mms.

njafferali

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue but never been able to get an answer. I think Windows Phone can't send mulitple pictures via MMS to one person. If anyone has an answer please share...Thanks

Last edited:

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue but never been able to get an answer. I think Windows Phone can't send mulitple pictures via MMS to one person. If anyone has an answer please share...Thanks

The MMS part was answered above. Just create a new message, tap the paperclip, select the photo...then repeat that process for each picture. MMS was developed to be able to send something slightly more than just basic text back 20 some odd years ago... If you are trying to send a photo album to someone, you need to just upload that to a server somewhere and share a link.

Garrett, (it is a couple months old but...) you can't use MMS because they are trying to save people from attaching 20 photos and completely killing their transmission lines. I would venture to guess they don't give you that option because the carriers asked for it.

njafferali

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
That option is available in IOS and Android. If I want to select couple of pictures and sent them to a friend or my spouse. I shouldn't have to repeat the process. I should just be able to select couple of pictures select messaging and select the contact and send... very simple... Which Android and IOS enables you to do... I don't think its a carrier thing. I moved from iPhone 5 to WP8 Lumia... I love everything about it but not able to MMS multiple pics at once is a bummer.....

njafferali

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Nothing wrong with eMail. Honestly its not about what's right or wrong it's about having options. They give you tons of options except messaging when it comes to sending multiple picture. I was just looking for a reason was this option an over sight or did they have a reason for not having this option available. Nothing I can't live without just something that was convenient for me.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
That option is available in IOS and Android.

Well...I can select 15 photos (or more?) and set them up to email on Windows Phone...."That option is not available on iOS" hahaha
Trying to remove the photos off an iPhone when my Sis got a 920, it would only let me email 5 at a time.

njafferali

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
hahaha ... I guess its a give and take situation ... I'm happy with my 920... I updated it to GDR3 yesterday and its working great so far..

Garrett Jimenez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I agree nothing wrong with email. Its just some emails take longer to receive pictures and some dont. I like the option of sending 5 pictures and it instantly arriving, especially if its a new friend or so, i dont want to go through the "whats your number, OK, now whats your email?" kinda sounds creepy like im going to start stalking. The option would be nice to multi select through messaging vs the hassle it is now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre