Sitting at a wedding right now.....

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Can't stop thinking about the don't fight just switch commercial!

it's so fun people staring at your phone like ''what the hell is that phone?'' bunch of peoples have questioned me about what OS I was running, and if it was good..

it's so good to know we're minority with lumia 920 and the best high end (at least for me) from all companies, isn't it?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
This reminds me of the first guy that I saw with a Windows Phone.

Some guy was hearing mass and was texting to his girlfriend or something. He was being so disruptive, he didn't even put his 610 on silent!
I didn't know whether to get annoyed at him or just be happy I saw a Lumia that wasn't mine.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Last night at a different wedding (yep, Friday wedding), on of my iPhone toting family members said "that's a huge phone!"

It was funny!!

But, guess whose pics came out best when the dj started spinning the wheels of steel (ok, laptop and key punching) and the house lights went down?

(thumbs pointing to chest)

THIS GUY!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
This reminds me of the first guy that I saw with a Windows Phone.

Some guy was hearing mass and was texting to his girlfriend or something. He was being so disruptive, he didn't even put his 610 on silent!
I didn't know whether to get annoyed at him or just be happy I saw a Lumia that wasn't mine.
I don't even take my mobile to church, much less text during services.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think mobile devices belong in religious services unless one needs emergency notification, and vibrate would be sufficient notification in that case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)