Wi-Fi Won't Connect to Network

Myles Sampey

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello all, figured I'd see if anyone else here has had this problem. I've had absolutely no problems with my phone so far but yesterday I had an issue with my home Wi-Fi network. It's never been an issue and has always connected for the last 6 months. It was working fine yesterday but I plugged my phone into my laptop in order to download N.O.V.A. 3 because of the limited memory issue I heard can be overcome by installing from the desktop. Had never done so before but it gave me a message to turn on Find My Phone. I did so and sure enough the download showed up on my phone but I saw that it then told me "Waiting for Wi-Fi" under the install status. I found that odd since I know it was connected and the internet on my computer was fine. So I tried reconnecting and it then kept telling me to try again later and that there was no response from the network. I then tried resetting the phone with no luck, deleted the network from the saved list and tried reinputing it with the password and I still can not get it to connect. Again the network is fine on every other device except for my phone. Since I have tried everything outside of factory resetting the phone are there any other suggestions to this problem? I've attached a screenshot of what I keep getting.

wp_ss_20130616_0001.png

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
This may sound dumb, but I've found that resetting the actual router can help as well. Not a full reset mind you, but as long as it's not a problem doing so, give it a shot. I've also manually configured my router settings so that only certain devices connect. That may be more advanced than you're willing to go however.

Still, try the reset of the router and see if that clears up your connection issue. Seems like you've troubleshoot everything else but that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire