so...video playback

greenace92

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't know why this happens to me. First let me mention this:

If I enter data into the Title field first, then try to enter data into the body field, the keyboard appears then immediately disappears. But if I have nothing in the title field, I can type in the body field. What gives? I'm talking about this website, as in this post. Using the NL920

Now for the actual topic at hand

Are the primary touch navigation buttons eg. back, home, search, always on? I recently started to watch a lot of Hulu on my NL920 after finding the Hulu plus app, and it has now become more and more annoying the fact that these touch buttons are always on and in many cases are brighter than the film itself!

Any apps for this? Sort of like a standby/movie mode?

jamie johnston

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
i found i was having the same problem, not with watching video, but with reading through the kindle app at night. the 3 navigation buttons were too bright and as you say, it is distracting to say the least. The only solution i have found for this so far, is to put the phone into battery saver mode, the 3 buttons are not lit then. not an ideal solution, but it works well enough.

greenace92

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I think it has to do with the light sensor or forward facing camera. I noticed during the day that the three touch buttons eg. back, home and search are not lit up during the day.

greenace92

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Nobody else has this problem?

Why can't I control when these lights go on? Example: Upon the initialize and thereof use of a movie player, turn the DAMN lights off which are brighter than the movie itself!

My Windows 8 experience has been sucking in general.

I got myself a cheap i3 Dell laptop, hoping to play some Fallout 3 on medium settings...no go, crash everytime. The solution? Oh drag some .dll files here... Edit this ini file there and oh sign in to windows gaming

Ahhh! What the hell man... I enjoyed XP, that was a good operating system. What the hell is this? Polished up crap.

I don't care if nobody hears this, I like to note my current emotions on random subjects so when I stumble across this thread again I'll remember...

But...maybe time will tell.

greenace92

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I think the solution would be to edit the part on the camera light sensor (that must be the sensor right? even for phone calls?) to a full value or "it is very bright right now"

Ha! This would be a ludicrous app idea... a button to turn off the lights when you want to watch a movie!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12