Has anyone experienced excessive battery drain after playing the newly updated Wordament?

Annoyingly, last week I already had the phone die on me and I'm pretty sure that time it was due to Jetpack Joyride crashing several times in a row.

This time, however, I can be more specific about what happened. I woke up between 4am and 5am, checked the phone and noticed two updates were available. I fired up WiFi and installed them. By this point the phone was at 30% charge and had been on this charge for the past 1 day and 13 hours. That's pretty normal for me and there's no reason why I wouldn't have been good later into the day if the phone is just sitting there.

Anyway, I noticed one of the updates was for Wordament and decided to see what that was all about. I played a few rounds and put the phone away. 3 to 4 hours later I get back to the phone and it's dead.

It might be different for others, but I've noticed that the battery drain I've experienced has always coincided with games.
    06-21-2013 09:20 AM
    I updated it when it came out but haven't played it yet. I just played a few games. I'll keep an eye on the battery and see if it goes down faster than normal.
    06-21-2013 09:38 AM
    I play Wordament religiously. I haven't noticed any inordinate battery drain after playing it for a half hour or more. Seems like the usual drain to me.
    06-21-2013 10:30 AM