Have Nokia Hired Justin Bieber for their Zoom Reinvented event?

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
What's to improve? It's perfect as it is.
By gaining popularity, it's going to become an overkill device like every Android. Keep adding more processors, bigger screens, higher resolutions, etc. Overkill.
I totally agree. The EOS phone in my opinion should be only a limited edition. Make about a 1000 of it and be done with it. Developers love this sort of ****!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
You have to look at the positive. There could be thousands of teenage girls asking for Windows Phones if he tells them to get one. Word spreads, our marketshare skyrockets!

WP's marketshare will jump... In a bad way.

I can't think of any apps I need, that it doesn't already have.

It needs more big time iOS/Android games, Halo: Spartan Assault is coming which will be more than enough for most WP gamers, but the likes of Modern Combat 5, Asphalt 8: Airborne, various other games.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I totally agree. The EOS phone in my opinion should be only a limited edition. Make about a 1000 of it and be done with it. Developers love this sort of ****!

Why 1000? Why not just one of each model they make? Plus we need them to grow in popularity so that we don't lose a manufacturer like Nokia or HTC. That and without the popularity we won't get official apps. And trust me, you can tell your average Joe a million times that Instance is a full featured Instagram client, and he will still ask "But does it have Instagram?" Hence we need the popularity so that developers can't afford to snub WP.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, I am a fan of his music lol.

Personally i do think Nokia/MS should try to start marketing towards my age group a lot more(I'm 17) since WP is so young, fun and all that good stuff.
Getting some Celebrity endorsements from JB, Taylor Swift, etc etc could do wonders.

Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, etc were okay but JB or Taylor could do big things potentially, with their rabid fanbases(i'm a fan of both)

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I seriously don't get how dudes hate this kid Bieber. Is he that bad? This is as odd as hating the purple dinosaur Barney. lol.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I seriously don't get how dudes hate this kid Bieber. Is he that bad? This is as odd as hating the purple dinosaur Barney. lol.

His music is bad. He throws fits like a little girl. And his career has lasted far longer than it would in a healthy music industry. Enough said.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
His music is bad. He throws fits like a little girl. And his career has lasted far longer than it would in a healthy music industry. Enough said.

I couldn't tell you. I don't listen to bad music, bad music artists or stations playing bad music. So if this is what sells his music and people buy it, then that's them. I don't think Beyonc?'s music is worth all the attention she gets but my solution is to simply not listen. I don't crate posts denouncing her. To each his own I guess.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't tell you. I don't listen to bad music, bad music artists or stations playing bad music. So if this is what sells his music and people buy it, then that's them. I don't think Beyonc?'s music is worth all the attention she gets but my solution is to simply not listen. I don't crate posts denouncing her. To each his own I guess.

I don't normally either. But I was answering your question.

tungha

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
OMG

3390182310_f86c82cb95.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte