So I tried to do the factory reset through the settings, when doing so my screen froze on the "spnning gears" screen. After searching the forums and attempting hard resets etc. I was not able to get it to come out of the spinning gear screen.

So, with my 920 being under warranty until October 2013, I had Rogers send in my phone for repairs. Now, when I got my 920 I had a Zagg installed since day 1. I had no scratches on the device. When I got it back, the Zagg was missing, the screen had several scuffs and a couple of scratches/dents in the screen. I confirmed that the screen was replaced, unfortunately it was replaced with a refurbished one that was obviously in worse condition. Also, the vibration feature on the phone is very very weak, you can barely feel the haptic feedback when you press the back or home buttons and even when receiving a call or text I can barely notice the vibrations.

Now I went back to the Rogers store and the sales people there said they could send the phone back for the vibration repair but they do not believe anything will be done about the screen. They offered me a 10% off coupon for a new Zagg.

I do not know what to do. I didn't have it sent in yet. I take extremely good care and pride with keeping my phone in the best condition possible. But to have it fixed (I don't see how the spinning gears issue could result in requiring the screen to be replaced) and have it returned to me in working condition is great, but not so great when the screen is not the same or equivalent when returned to me.

Now I have a Lumia 920 in worse condition than when I sent it in, sure it isn't frozen now, but I am very upset with the condition of my screen and the lack of vibration issue..
    The Rogers sales person said to try to contact Nokia directly.. he didn't seem to think the warranty repair center would do anything about my screen concern...

What should or can I do?
    06-27-2013 05:36 PM
    I would try contacting Nokia directly or even email Elop. I know there are users on here that have received help that way after being denied by their carriers or local care center. One of the mods had an issue like that, emailed Elop and was contacted not long after sending the email.
    06-28-2013 09:20 AM
    Email Elop, I did and he responded to me within 15 minutes and his staff dedicated to helping with executive escalations were in touch shortly after. Great experience and super support.
    v10type-r likes this.
    06-29-2013 02:49 AM
    Can someone PM me his email address? I think I will do that. Last night my phone got really really hot, I couldn't even hold it up to my ear to make a call.. All I was doing was watching a standard def video.. and now my battery this morning is depleting very fast.. wasn't even off the charger for 4 hours, all I did was take some photos and a couple videos at the amusement park.. I also have noticed that my outer casing isn't quite as firmly in place as it used to be, the top area by the ear phone/front camera seems to have some play in it now...

Not very pleased..
    06-29-2013 04:26 PM