Hi All,

On my new Lumia 920, as well as getting horrific battery life I am getting a problem where when the battery gets low, the phone appears to switch off and when I plug it in to a power point and switch it on I get a full screen battery low style icon with a flashing question mark.

Is this normal behaviour?

Stu
    07-01-2013 06:39 AM
    That's definatly not normal no.

Back the phone up and do a reset (settings, about, reset your phone)

This should help if its a software issue. There is a possibility as it will be your first reset that you will get "spinning gears" if you do, don't panic, just search my posts, ive written several guides on how to get passed it in other threads.

If the reset doesn't fix the battery issues (it did with mine) then you should contact Nokia care.

They usually have shops and authorised repairers in main cities, failing that they offer an internet chat service.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes. Were here to help.
    07-01-2013 06:51 AM
    Kellzea, you mention they offer an internet chat service? Could you send me the link to this service please? Just for future reference.
    07-01-2013 07:20 AM
    Sure its just www.nokiacare.com and then select your country and there's a chat button at the side.
    07-02-2013 04:33 AM
    Sorry to bring this back up, but I was wrong earlier on. It's not a flashing question mark, but a flashing plug, which I assume means it's charging. But my issue is that it seems mains power is not enough to power the device up and it needs to charge for five minutes first! That doesn't seem right?
    07-05-2013 03:25 PM
    Sorry to bring this back up, but I was wrong earlier on. It's not a flashing question mark, but a flashing plug, which I assume means it's charging. But my issue is that it seems mains power is not enough to power the device up and it needs to charge for five minutes first! That doesn't seem right?
    Yes, that is expected behaviour when your phone is totally drained.
    07-05-2013 04:12 PM