Bricked(?) L920

IndieAdmirer

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
So I finally bought a Lumia 920 today from a guy on craigslist and to clear all of his data, he did a factory reset on the phone. The gears were spinning and I figured they would eventually stop. I had to stop by the grocery store on the way home and when I get back to my car, the phone is off. I assumed that the reset had worked and it was ready to use. When I turned it on, there was a noise that sounded like a fan inside the phone stuttering to start and then the phone turned on, but displayed the empty red battery screen. So when I got home I put it on the charger and checked back on it a few minutes later and it continuously displays the charging battery screen. I waited for about an hour and nothing changed so I looked up if there was anything to do to fix it and I ended up getting it to go back to the spinning gears, but it just loops that screen. The fan-like noise keeps on happening every time I reboot the phone and I think that may be whats wrong. I don't know what exactly is wrong with it though. Does anyone have any info on what could be the problem and on how to fix it? Thanks guys!

IndieAdmirer

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Reading up on more issues of the Nokia Lumia 920, I believe that the noise I have heard is the vibration rattle. I still cant figure out how to fix the problem.

IndieAdmirer

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
To my knowledge, Navifirm's servers (or whatever it is) are locked now and only people working for Nokia are able to access the files to flash to L920. Which means I wont be able to flash the phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)