Wireless Music Streaming?

intoxicated662

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I haven't been able to find any apps in the Windows store that allow me to stream music from my Nokia Lumia 920 to my Xbox 360, PC or anywhere else. There is an app called "Airshare" but the trial is very limited and can't even get that to function properly & it has 0 reviews. On my iPhone 4s there is an app called "Airmusic" that allows me to stream music from my phone to my xbox 360 when playing a game so I was looking for something similar on WP. Any suggestions? Here's a link to Airmusic so you know what i'm looking for..

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/airmusic/id409782234?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

"Access and stream your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch Music Library directly over WiFi from an Xbox, a PS3 or any compatible DLNA device. No Wires or special hardware needed! It can even stream to a PC running Windows Media Player."

intoxicated662

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
tried it, no luck. Any other suggestions? Seems like something simple yet no app does it.

-Edit- It works on my Xbox 360 but I have to be on the dashboard and there is no Shuffle option so it'll only play the songs in alphabetical order by artists. I want something that'll stream music from my 920 to my xbox 360 that'll let me listen to the music from my phone while I am playing a game.

Last edited:

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
myMediaHub app.

I want something that'll stream music from my 920 to my xbox 360 that'll let me listen to the music from my phone while I am playing a game.

Listen your Lumia music while playing a Xbox 360 game? yes, it is possible, Xbox 360 support DLNA media servers, myMediaHub is a DLNA media server, you can search for DLNA in the WP store.

intoxicated662

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I've tried several from the app store and no luck. Mediahub doesn't even show my 920 for streaming on my 360, not even on the dashboard. I noticed that if I plug it into the usb drive of the Xbox 360 I can play music from my 920 to my xbox 360 while playing a game but I want to do it wireless (streaming) while my phone is charging and what not.

hesk

Jun 14, 2008
Visit site
I'm still hoping for an App to stream Spotify/youtube to an AppleTV or DLNA device. Thats the biggest thing i miss about my iPhone.

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I've tried several from the app store and no luck. Mediahub doesn't even show my 920 for streaming on my 360, not even on the dashboard. I noticed that if I plug it into the usb drive of the Xbox 360 I can play music from my 920 to my xbox 360 while playing a game but I want to do it wireless (streaming) while my phone is charging and what not.

It is weird, I will try with my L920.

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Nokia's PlayTo works great if you just want to stream music to the 360. But streaming and playing at the same time would be great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs