My Nokia 920 Apps Unresponsive

mohammed ibrahim941

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The apps just get unresponsive , i cant open any of them except Photos music and preinstalled ones ! I have to restart my phone to again use those apps , any ideas on how to solve this problem ?

POCKETABLEtech

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Completely unresponsive or extremely laggy? I'm not sure if this will help but go into the 'settings' and go to the 'storage check' see how much free/used space you have.. while in storage check swipe to the right and clear the temporary files. If this doesn't help a factory reset might be needed to resolve the problem, also what recent app have you downloaded? Possibly one of your most recent apps has a bug and is causing this problem.

zero_cool_60

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
This problem happens after whatsapp update? Do you have notification push error al the time when you close whatsapp?
Sorry my english
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

zero_cool_60

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I dont know. When message appears, i presa the Windows key, so the Phone never freeze, but the whatsapp notification doesnt work. I Can view the messages if i open the app
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
this happened with me as well, my problem was battery saver, seems to be buggged or something, try to shut it down completely and see if this problem happens again =)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786