Any sensible Ebook app?

Haseeb Rehman

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
You guys are really helpful and nice. Well, I have been having a problem finding a good ebook reader. I tried Freda and Coffee Reader but they won't open the ePub file of The lord of the rings (Complete set) of 6.8mb. Both of them get stuck on the loading sign and won't open the book. Any suggestions?

I'm using Adobe reader to read the LOTR in Pdf format but it's really uncomfortable to read from there. Please throw some light on this topic.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
You guys are really helpful and nice. Well, I have been having a problem finding a good ebook reader. I tried Freda and Coffee Reader but they won't open the ePub file of The lord of the rings (Complete set) of 6.8mb. Both of them get stuck on the loading sign and won't open the book. Any suggestions?

I'm using Adobe reader to read the LOTR in Pdf format but it's really uncomfortable to read from there. Please throw some light on this topic.

Great choice of books if you don't mind me saying so. One of my all time favourite reads!

I can't recommend an Ebook reader because I haven't tried any but did you know that there is an app in the store that contains the complete trilogy plus the Hobbit and The Silmarillion? It's a stand alone Ebook and can be downloaded for free from the Microsoft Store.

The Lord of the Rings - Free | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

Haseeb Rehman

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Great choice of books if you don't mind me saying so. One of my all time favourite reads!

I can't recommend an Ebook reader because I haven't tried any but did you know that there is an app in the store that contains the complete trilogy plus the Hobbit and The Silmarillion? It's a stand alone Ebook and can be downloaded for free from the Microsoft Store.

Hey, thanks! But when I search 'The lord of the rings' on my store, it doesn't shows up but you just gave me a link. Can I download this app and then transfer it to my lumia? I don't know why the mobile store is not showing up this.

P.S I'm running windows 8.

Sachinmeet

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Just go to the settings , choose language +region and change your region. Most apps work for united states store. Restart your phone and your region is changed.

Haseeb Rehman

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Got the app downloaded, Thank you very much. I love this app. :D

bayern_tig

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Very sorry to hijack your thread, but I have a small query, in any of the ebook apps mentioned above, can we transfer the ebook epubs from my pc to windowsphone? I have a lot of locally stored books and I don't wanna upload all of em to skydrive and sync. So can we upload ebooks from pc to wp?

Sachinmeet

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Very sorry to hijack your thread, but I have a small query, in any of the ebook apps mentioned above, can we transfer the ebook epubs from my pc to windowsphone? I have a lot of locally stored books and I don't wanna upload all of em to skydrive and sync. So can we upload ebooks from pc to wp?

Mohoo reader can do that. Just transfer ebooks to your sd card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)