You guys are really helpful and nice. Well, I have been having a problem finding a good ebook reader. I tried Freda and Coffee Reader but they won't open the ePub file of The lord of the rings (Complete set) of 6.8mb. Both of them get stuck on the loading sign and won't open the book. Any suggestions?

I'm using Adobe reader to read the LOTR in Pdf format but it's really uncomfortable to read from there. Please throw some light on this topic.
    07-20-2013 10:37 AM
    Well you can try bookviser or mohoo reader.
    07-20-2013 10:41 AM
    Well you can try bookviser or mohoo reader.
    Bookviser? Whenever I search 'Bookviser' in the store, no results are to be found.
    07-20-2013 10:47 AM
    You guys are really helpful and nice. Well, I have been having a problem finding a good ebook reader. I tried Freda and Coffee Reader but they won't open the ePub file of The lord of the rings (Complete set) of 6.8mb. Both of them get stuck on the loading sign and won't open the book. Any suggestions?

I'm using Adobe reader to read the LOTR in Pdf format but it's really uncomfortable to read from there. Please throw some light on this topic.
    Great choice of books if you don't mind me saying so. One of my all time favourite reads!

I can't recommend an Ebook reader because I haven't tried any but did you know that there is an app in the store that contains the complete trilogy plus the Hobbit and The Silmarillion? It's a stand alone Ebook and can be downloaded for free from the Microsoft Store.

The Lord of the Rings - Free | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
    Haseeb Rehman likes this.
    07-20-2013 10:47 AM
    07-20-2013 10:50 AM
    Thanks. Can we download that 'bookviser' on our pc and then transfer it to our lima 920 somehow? Because when I search on my mobile store, bookviser doesn't shows up. :/
    07-20-2013 10:54 AM
    Great choice of books if you don't mind me saying so. One of my all time favourite reads!

I can't recommend an Ebook reader because I haven't tried any but did you know that there is an app in the store that contains the complete trilogy plus the Hobbit and The Silmarillion? It's a stand alone Ebook and can be downloaded for free from the Microsoft Store.

Hey, thanks! But when I search 'The lord of the rings' on my store, it doesn't shows up but you just gave me a link. Can I download this app and then transfer it to my lumia? I don't know why the mobile store is not showing up this.

P.S I'm running windows 8.
    07-20-2013 10:56 AM
    'Sorry, this app isn’t available in your market.' What does that means? Is there any way to change my region to download this app?
    07-20-2013 10:57 AM
    Just go to the settings , choose language +region and change your region. Most apps work for united states store. Restart your phone and your region is changed.
    Haseeb Rehman likes this.
    07-20-2013 11:00 AM
    Just go to the settings , choose language +region and change your region. Most apps work for united states store. Restart your phone and your region is changed.
    You're a life saver. Thank you so much Sachinmeet. :)

By the way, I'm from Pakistan. So hello. :D
    07-20-2013 11:04 AM

Got the app downloaded, Thank you very much. I love this app. :D
    07-20-2013 11:05 AM
    You are very welcome and I'm glad we were able to help you out
    Haseeb Rehman and biboyflip like this.
    07-20-2013 11:26 AM
    Very sorry to hijack your thread, but I have a small query, in any of the ebook apps mentioned above, can we transfer the ebook epubs from my pc to windowsphone? I have a lot of locally stored books and I don't wanna upload all of em to skydrive and sync. So can we upload ebooks from pc to wp?
    07-20-2013 11:57 AM
    Very sorry to hijack your thread, but I have a small query, in any of the ebook apps mentioned above, can we transfer the ebook epubs from my pc to windowsphone? I have a lot of locally stored books and I don't wanna upload all of em to skydrive and sync. So can we upload ebooks from pc to wp?
    Mohoo reader can do that. Just transfer ebooks to your sd card.
    akthelonelyman likes this.
    07-20-2013 12:36 PM