Unlocking Nokia Lumia 920 AT&T USA?

patelsd84

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I am from India & had purchased a Nokia Lumia 920 from eBay USA which is locked to AT&T USA. Please help
me as the unlock code is not available for this device's IMEI. Also, the seller is not responding
on the same. I have also contacted AT&T USA & they have told me to ask the original buyer of this device to contact
AT&T to get the unlock code. I am not aware about the original purchase date o manufacturing date of this device.
Please help & guide me whether the unlock code would be availble in near future or not..??

Last edited by a moderator:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am from India & had purchased a Nokia Lumia 920 from eBay USA which is locked to AT&T USA. Please help
me as the unlock code is not available for this device's IMEI :. Also, the seller is not responding
on the same. I have also contacted AT&T USA & they have told me to ask the original buyer of this device to contact
AT&T to get the unlock code. I am not aware about the original purchase date o manufacturing date of this device.
Please help & guide me whether the unlock code would be availble in near future or not..??

You can get the unlock from cellunlocker, btw remove your imei, that's sensitive info about your phone which should be kept private

Last edited:

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Unlocking Nokia Lumia 920 AT&T USA...???

me as the unlock code is not available for this device's IMEI : ******* . Also, the seller is not responding

EDITED.

Thank you.

Last edited:

halooo

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site

You can unlock your Nokia Lumia 920 by contacting AT&T by explaining your situation and your requirements. When the code is provided by AT&T you can then unlock your phone with the required instructions. To get instructions for unlocking you Nokia Lumia 920 you can make use of Mobileunlockguide.comwhere free instructions are given.

patelsd84

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

I meant to say, in your earlier post all can see the IMEI. Is it possible to remove that and from all post. Please help.

b3rni3703

May 22, 2013
Visit site

PLEASE REMOVE IMEI NOW!.... now now now now now now now now now now. Get it? LOL

kurtd

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site

Looks like the ebay listing has ended. I purchased a ATT lumia 920 at an ATT retail store. I called and the dumb company won't unlock my phone because I'm not a current or previous customer. Man I hate ATT and look forward to never spending another dime at that company.

inqusitorthrax

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site

Yep, AT&T sucks, just got off the phone with them. I am a former customer, but with home and long distance service. Guess what? You have to be a former of current mobile customer. They don't make that distinction on the form used to unlock the phone. Forget what anyone on these posts say, AT&T will not unlock your phone if you just ask. I bought a Nokia on Ebay to use in Ireland when I go there as a student. There is no AT&T service there and the way they act ...no direct customer service to the unlocking department.. I wouldn't buy their service anyhow. SO, are there any legit third party companies that can unlock a Nokia Lumia 820 from AT&T USA?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven