I haven't had any luck with this phone at all. My first phone the power button for some strange reason stopped working and I had to return the device. My second one the cam stopped working and all it showed was a black screen I tried to reset it but that didn't work. And now I'm on my third one i hope this ones doesn't go crazy and stops working. Even though I'm not having any luck the 920 is a great phone.
    07-24-2013 10:28 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that you've had buggy 920s. I hope this one will be bug-free.

How long have you had this third device?
    07-24-2013 10:32 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that you've had buggy 920s. I hope this one will be bug-free.

How long have you had this third device?
    for about 2 days now.
    07-24-2013 10:38 PM
    Here's hoping the third time's the charm!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-24-2013 10:44 PM
    On my third as well.

The first on lost the external mic. No audio was recorded with video, no voice commands and no speaker phone. Lasted about 6 months.

The second one lost its' camera flash. The flash would work once and then not again for a few hours. Lasted about 2 months.

Both phones stuck on the spinning gears when I did a factory reset at the direction of customer service.

Third phone now get the screen stuck. No response what so ever. It takes three or four soft resets for it to start working. It has done it 3 times in the three weeks I have had the phone.

I want to love this phone, but I would not recommend anyone get a Lumia at this point.
    07-25-2013 04:51 PM
    On my third as well.

The first on lost the external mic. No audio was recorded with video, no voice commands and no speaker phone. Lasted about 6 months.

The second one lost its' camera flash. The flash would work once and then not again for a few hours. Lasted about 2 months.

Both phones stuck on the spinning gears when I did a factory reset at the direction of customer service.

Third phone now get the screen stuck. No response what so ever. It takes three or four soft resets for it to start working. It has done it 3 times in the three weeks I have had the phone.

I want to love this phone, but I would not recommend anyone get a Lumia at this point.
    I also tried to hard reset the phone but it just got bricked and got stuck on the spinning gears. I'm on the same boat as you my friend, I really want to love this phone but with the experience that I've had its just hard.
    07-26-2013 10:23 AM
    Things happen, there isn't a phone out there that doesn't break or have problems.

Best of luck on this one!
    07-26-2013 11:05 AM
    problems are not 920 only, if you check iphones or android forums you'll see many many many problems related to them, no phone is just perfect.. I guess you ran out of luck, but luckily, this 3rd device will for sure be perfect without problems at all..
    07-26-2013 11:36 AM
    problems are not 920 only, if you check iphones or android forums you'll see many many many problems related to them, no phone is just perfect.. I guess you ran out of luck, but luckily, this 3rd device will for sure be perfect without problems at all..
    lets hope so. *fingers crossed*
    07-26-2013 11:38 AM
    Soft reboots failed to revive my 920 yesterday. I spent 50 minutes on hold with AT&T and 30 minutes trying to request that the send me a brand new (not refurb) device. No dice. I get an AT&T 'good as new, certified' device. They did waive the shipping fee and are sending it 2 day delivery.
    08-01-2013 02:17 PM