Trading a Galaxy S3 for a Lumia 920

Jeyrus

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I found a trade on Craig's List for trading a white Lumia 920 for my S3. Do you think that's a good deal? Both are in mint condition. I've been really wanting a windows phone, but do you think the hardware is pretty much equal?

Can you dish some things that the Lumia 920 beats the S3 in (if you can.)

Also, this is my first forum post so I hope I put it in the right one. :)

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I found a trade on Craig's List for trading a white Lumia 920 for my S3. Do you think that's a good deal? Both are in mint condition. I've been really wanting a windows phone, but do you think the hardware is pretty much equal?

If you'd rather have the 920, go for it! I believe the S3's cash value would be a bit higher, maybe $50 or so. But if you're thinking of selling your S3 and buying a 920, you'd probably lose that much anyway.

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

920 is much better than s3, in my opinion, but it depends on your needs, what do you need on a smartphone? there are somethings that wp OS doesn't support, while android does, such as hdmi for example

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I sold my very slightly cracked but still working perfectly S3 for a L920 brand new. I still had to dish a difference of $120 and was totally worth every penny. If android is boring and you want windows 8 its a good deal imo.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I have the white Lumia 920 and was wondering if I would like the glossy finish considering I had the matte balck Lumia 800. I actually like it a lot. Feels smooth like the white keys of a piano and I find it easier to clean. I wanted the integrated wireless charging and I felt the camera would be sufficient for my needs. I definitely think it's worth it if you're considering Windows Phone. The phone is well built and feels great in the hand.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the white Lumia 920 and was wondering if I would like the glossy finish considering I had the matte balck Lumia 800. I actually like it a lot. Feels smooth like the white keys of a piano and I find it easier to clean. I wanted the integrated wireless charging and I felt the camera would be sufficient for my needs. I definitely think it's worth it if you're considering Windows Phone. The phone is well built and feels great in the hand.

I gotta say the glossy finish may be better mostly due to mattes slipperiness. I love the feel of my black 920 but without a case feels like its gonna launch out of my hand when pulling from my pocket. I second the glossy > matte.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Definitely worth it!!! Now, I've never owned an Android phone, but the Lumia 920 is an amazing and sexy device. It's lightning fast and I love all the social integration built in. The camera is incredible. You will definitely not be disappointed if you go ahead with the trade.

brianLTE

May 30, 2012
Visit site
As an S3 user I can say if you have a PC (especially with Windows 8) noting beats the ecosystem with the 920. Things like Skydrive, people and calendar sync seamlessly.

Also my S3 sucked down unnecessary amounts of data.

Get the 920 if you want something that just works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon