Halo for 2 hours

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes, for max of 2 hours and my Lumia 920 would be dead and heating like it was dipped in pits of hell. Is this normal?

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to play more but but, I could ignore the heat but the battery drain is really frustrating, I never experienced this with my 820, I wish I still had it.

I should really get a replacement for this then,

Erm, somebody with 920 could tell me how many hours could you play halo until it hits dead battery?

alaskanjackson

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Don't have the patience (or skills) for two hours of play. My 920 did heat up in the most recent 15-20 session? Not so hot that I couldn't play....

Lawrence Crecy

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to play more but but, I could ignore the heat but the battery drain is really frustrating, I never experienced this with my 820, I wish I still had it.

I should really get a replacement for this then,

Erm, somebody with 920 could tell me how many hours could you play halo until it hits dead battery?

Mine does the same, and so did my other 4

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm already down to 65% right now. Just did some reading in here and few posts and a 20 minute halo and its already heating like crazy.

@Lawrence
You have 4 920 having this issues too? You did not replace them?

pantsaregood

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
That's not really a problem with the phone, it's just a matter of what the phone has to do. As it is, Spartan Assault is a very demanding game. Your screen and speakers are constantly being used, and the CPU and GPU are being pushed pretty hard. The "hot" spot on your phone is the phone's SoC heating up because it's running full blast.

There's nothing wrong with your 920.

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
''heavy'' games make 920 drains a lot of battery due to processator requirement, while playing asphalt 7 or other ''beatiful'' games, you'll notice it..

my device happens the same as well, luckily, I'm always with a charger

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I notice that, but I'm worried about the battery drain when I'm not playing, the battery constantly drains, this with the battery save mode always on and other stuffs like tap send, Bluetooth bg tasks all off and blocked. I happened to have the 820 which has smaller capacity but same processor, WiFi always on as well as location but did not drain this much.

kivancio

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I just can't believe how you can stand 2 hours in front of a phone. Anyway, I think it s normal since you use it brutally.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720