Time for a Reset?

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, here's what's going on. I'm having intermittent bluetooth issues where sometimes it defaults to privacy and other times when it works as it should. I would also like to get the the shortened app list back as I hate the letter dividers.

If I do a reset, I'm assuming as long as I do a backup beforehand, I won't have any issues after the reset and all my "stuff" will be there for me besides my music I'm guessing. Is this right and is a factory reset what I should be looking at doing?

TIA

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Try a soft reset first which you hold the power key and lower volume till it vibrate, if you do decide to hard reset: all your apps will have to be re downloaded and of course you will have to set your account up etc.

sonic1519

May 7, 2013
Visit site
sometimes i have the same problem with bluetooth. I've noticed it only seems to do it when i try to dial out using ford sync when i'm using bluetooth to play my music.
it's like it won't disconnect from playing the music. even though it dials the phone number. sorry this doesn't help but at least your not alone..............

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05