Anybody notice this issue on their 920 xbox with a cd rip

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I have all my cd's ripped on my Win 8 pc and it on the cloud anybody having the same issue as me when I play music on my pc and plays fine, but on the cloud in my car on my 920 certain songs stop playing it may pause then start again or it go to the next song and not play all the way through. but it only happens to my ripped cd's not downloads from Xbox music.
anybody notice this issue.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Are you playing them from the cloud if so it might be your mobile internet strength with you traveling the mobile internet strength may get weak such as be HSPA then drop to edge depending on the area you travel.

markfive

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I'll hazard a guess - there are occasions when the bitrate necessary to sustain playback is greater than is available from your cellular network, hence the problems.
Xbox music playback is different - it's designed to be able to deal with short drops in network bandwidth, so it doesn't see the cellular interruptions.

You can try using variable bitrate (VBR) encoding for your ripped music - this might (and I must stress might) help to minimise the playback problems but it's unlikely to eliminate them.

The only sure solution is to upload your ripped music to the phone and playback from there.

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
It might be a low network signal I just played the same song at home on WIFI from the cloud no issues. thanks ill let you know if it happens again I think you nailed it though. thanks bigpaddy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786