Change Log for Lumia 920 Amber [India]

VinceGio

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
What's your battery like? Also do you use Glance feature? Does that ruin your battery further? etc.
I updated my phone to the lastest firm. Version, I stopped charging my phone 10:08 GMT+1, and the time is 13:49 GMT+1. I have 91 %
And I've played, recorded along with taken pictures on my phone, so I'd say that the battery life is improved drastically.

I use the Glance Feature too, with the "peek" setting, I find it the best as it shuts off within some minutes, not 15.. And I just swipe my hand over the screen to see the time.. Handy.

abzopatz

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
someone please answer this question please!!!!!!!!!

Since the 920 doesnt have an amoled display will the always on screen feature work or not? or will it not be there at all ?

i also read that FM radio will not come to 920? why ?

i own a 920... need to know....

VinceGio

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
someone please answer this question please!!!!!!!!!

Since the 920 doesnt have an amoled display will the always on screen feature work or not? or will it not be there at all ?

i also read that FM radio will not come to 920? why ?

i own a 920... need to know....

Hi,
I am not sure of the Always on screen feature, but the FM radio is now available for the 920's.
If you can update me with the always on screen feature, I can check it out for you!

nitin88

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I am not sure of the Always on screen feature, but the FM radio is now available for the 920's.
If you can update me with the always on screen feature, I can check it out for you!

Always On screen is nothing but Nokia Glance screen. Yes it works all the time. You have the options to enable for sometime/always.

nitin88

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
yep. Seems like two "Bing" options are there. Could be bug or may be still Amber is getting updated!

Here it goes. Those two options behave differently.

If I choose 1st Bing Option, the search results are like Native application search [same as Search Button results]
If I choose 2nd Bing option, it's opening bing.com page and showing search results [direct web page].

ajeesh yacob

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Untitled.png

this is update available in india now..
this is not gdr2 update huh? does this mean nokia servers pulled out the update. is there any way 4 us to update??

pkandi

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
even I am experience the same., though im connected to pc via usb my 920 is not recognized. Is there an alternate to get the updates?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923