Change Log for Lumia 920 Amber [India]

sagsun0093

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I successfully updated my phone and got all the above mentioned features except Nokia Pro/Smart cam and Storage app :unhappy:

And I've never had Xbox music :shocked: How do I enable it?

Last edited:

rohitsingh

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I successfully updated my phone and got all the above mentioned features except Nokia Pro/Smart cam and Storage app :unhappy:

And I've never had Xbox music :shocked: How do I enable it?

The nokia pro cam and the smart cammapps are available to download under nokia collection in the app store.

The stock music app IS xbox music. The music store and the xbox music pass service is not available in india. For that you have nokia music.

sagsun0093

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I downloaded them from the store.

Something is messed up with my Nokia music. It keeps saying, "this phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited service" I don't know where to change the Account settings for it.

rohitsingh

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I downloaded them from the store.

Something is messed up with my Nokia music. It keeps saying, "this phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited service" I don't know where to change the Account settings for it.

If you have once signed in to a windows phone with a nokia account, you cant change that account even after device reset. You need to re-sign in with the same nokia account EVERY TIME a nokia sign in is required.

sagsun0093

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I get that.
I had given the phone to Nokia care after it had bricked. They flashed it for me.When I opened Nokia music after that, it prompted me and I tried logging in with a different account. Ever since that it is stuck this way. Now where do I change the account settings to enter the account that was registered before?

ajeesh yacob

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
can you go to settings and check for update again? some users reporting that they got another one after this

there are 2 updates . 1.gdr2
2.amber
if cog continues press vol down and power button . wen the phone restarts again at windows logo screen press the keys in the following order 1.vol up 2.vol down 3.power 4.vol down.then wait n c

rohitsingh

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I get that.
I had given the phone to Nokia care after it had bricked. They flashed it for me.When I opened Nokia music after that, it prompted me and I tried logging in with a different account. Ever since that it is stuck this way. Now where do I change the account settings to enter the account that was registered before?

Settings -> Nokia account. If it does not give you an option to change account, try resetting the phone.

rohitsingh

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
there are 2 updates . 1.gdr2
2.amber
if cog continues press vol down and power button . wen the phone restarts again at windows logo screen press the keys in the following order 1.vol up 2.vol down 3.power 4.vol down.then wait n c

Not necessarily. I got only one update. Had gdr2 and amber bundled together.

nfsleo07

May 22, 2013
Visit site
hey nitin,
Does Find My Phone now include Mobile phone tracking in india cause earlier it was just Wipe,Ring n Lock. Tracking was not available.

nitin88

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
hey nitin,
Does Find My Phone now include Mobile phone tracking in india cause earlier it was just Wipe,Ring n Lock. Tracking was not available.

It's still Ring/Lock/Erase only. I guess Indian Govt doesn't allow tracking of Mobiles. That's quite illegal in India.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Amber update on Lumia 820 has not removed the option of Google search as default in IE. I think its only happening on some 920s. It doesn't have anything to do with the Microsoft / Google issues.

nitin88

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Amber update on Lumia 820 has not removed the option of Google search as default in IE. I think its only happening on some 920s. It doesn't have anything to do with the Microsoft / Google issues.

being sarcastic. not *some 920s*. It's removed from all Unbranded/non-carrier specific Lumia 920s

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss