Roaming sign

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey, i got a triangle on the top of the phone and of what I realize this is the roaming sign, I turn it off and the mobile internet didn't work. But what was weird is that the triangle sign didn't disappear when I was turning it off, is the triangle indicates something else?

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
The triangle indeed indicates the roaming, you are right, I got it too every time when I was out of my country. Doesn't matter if you turn roaming on or off, you're still getting the triangle, because I presume that you know, that roaming isn't just for data, but all phone services (calls, text, MMS, etc). You're going to get that for as long as you are in a "foreign" area, where your primary carrier doesn't have its' "territory", if I may express myself like that.

Ashish B

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
The triangle stands for the Illuminati. This means that the NSA is watching your phone activity. LMAO!

Yeah, it's for roaming. Till the time you're out of your home network, you'll see the sign.

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
The triangle indeed indicates the roaming, you are right, I got it too every time when I was out of my country. Doesn't matter if you turn roaming on or off, you're still getting the triangle, because I presume that you know, that roaming isn't just for data, but all phone services (calls, text, MMS, etc). You're going to get that for as long as you are in a "foreign" area, where your primary carrier doesn't have its' "territory", if I may express myself like that.

Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos