Nokia Lumia EU ROM GDR2+Amber Download Link

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I can tell you this..

I'm USA AT&T so I flashed the Roger pre-portico, did one OTA update and then flashed the UE GDR2 Amber rom. It works fine.

I wanted to try and go back to an AT&T rom and I can't.

I tried to flash the Roger
pre-portico rom again and I get the following:

0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device.

So I guess I can no longer go back to an AT&T Rom.... Just an FYI from my findings.

If you do a "dead" flash you can go back to ANY firmware

aliencatos

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a lumia 920 from Rogers (Canada) is the AWS 1700/2100 and all LTE frequancy still working... I realy need the AWS 1700/2100

carloshoodios

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Ok guys, been trying for hours...I have removed checksums from the file names and followed the instructions as per the tutorial. My problem is step 9. Nothing shows up in the box when I choose RM-821 from the Open Product menu. I have clicked Programming --> Recovery too and the bottom box is still empty and the start button is greyed out...any ideas? Thanks

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok guys, been trying for hours...I have removed checksums from the file names and followed the instructions as per the tutorial. My problem is step 9. Nothing shows up in the box when I choose RM-821 from the Open Product menu. I have clicked Programming --> Recovery too and the bottom box is still empty and the start button is greyed out...any ideas? Thanks

did you put the paste (rm-821) from the zip file in the correct place? it really should be there.. '' C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products''

carloshoodios

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
did you put the paste (rm-821) from the zip file in the correct place? it really should be there.. '' C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products''

I worked it out just after I posted that message...I didn't have a Products folder...I feel like a goon but it's sorted and it worked!! :)

Thanks by the way!

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
You have my attention! How do I do a dead flash?

When you try out the solution recommended by Veganovus, can you report back and let us ATT users know if it works? :) I want to update to Amber, but I want to make sure I can go back if something goes wrong.

Also, what is your reasoning for going back? Any problems with the EU rom?

ccaballero

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I'm getting an error message after I connect the phone and click retry. It says: "Data Package Selection Failed Product Code Reading Failed"
Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
error.png

ccaballero

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the quick answer. I have the same file arrangement, and still getting the error. I did overwrite the .cfg file before opened the care suite. Here is how I have the firmware files

files.png

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the quick answer. I have the same file arrangement, and still getting the error. I did overwrite the .cfg file before opened the care suite. Here is how I have the firmware files

View attachment 39611

it seems to be everything ok, maybe the download is corrupted.. try to download via direct link, it may help, at the first time I download it got corrupted and took me some time to realize it..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte