Nokia Lumia EU ROM GDR2+Amber Download Link

manrao

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if I've missed anything. I've followed all the steps, but the "Start" button in NCS seems to be greyed out. Any idea how I'd fix this? Thanks for your help!

Lumia820.PNG

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
From 1 to 10 how risky is it to flash your phone and from 1 to 10 how many problems can one face with bugs and stuff after flashing?

That's an impossible figure to give.

There's no risk as long as you follow instructions.

And you shouldn't face bugs really, unless a specific one is mentioned in this topic.

filmalive

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi can someone assist please. I have followed all the instructions provided however when I get to the flashing screen I have the ! on screen and the NCS says "starting" and never progresses beyond this, after a short while it will return to the instructions to restart the phone

NCSHelp.jpg

cooltaj

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
That's an impossible figure to give.

There's no risk as long as you follow instructions.

And you shouldn't face bugs really, unless a specific one is mentioned in this topic.

You mentioned with "Dead flash" procedure you can apply any firmware...then why can't I dead flash amber onto my Lumia 920 directly instead of going to pre-portico, then portico, then OTA update and then Amber update. Maybe this is unreal, but I don't see why it wouldn't??

tenger

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
hey im getting this error,C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products\RM-821\B1E09708_RM821_059S6R5_3047.0000.1326.2002_068.vpl has invalid signature.

Shodan_HR

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
o god how much trouble i got in just to flash it.... errors all the way baybe! it is flashing amber as i type this. thx for your guide veganovus!

jkrc717

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I get the following error message when trying to flash the rm-820.
I have the Lumia 920 for ATT US.

Can someone please help? Thank you.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    40 KB · Views: 131

Shodan_HR

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
well... i did get a lot of errors but not this one in the picture. :D i presume you followed guide step by step and one thing that was confusing to me was: "when to plug in the phone"... so i did trial and error method. this is what i did: after step 11 plug in your phone with just holding volume down button and after a 10-15 sec hit retry button.
this worked for me.

ccarrascoofwgkta

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, I've just flashed my Nokia Lumia 920 with this ROM and I have the next issue:

• On the Music+Videos Hub it doesn't appear anymore the XBOX section, so I can't buy any kind of music. Also in the marketplace it stop to showing me up the "trending music thing".

Anyone with this matter too?.

Regards.

Karan Bhutani

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device.
plz help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa