Install Nokia Pro Cam, Nokia Video Upload and Video Trimmer on L920 GDR2

ajeesh yacob

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
i ll explain to u..
first restart and connect ur phone to PC
do the 8 steps ( install fiddler, enable remote connection,edit the code,Untitled.png, u ve to check ur phone's extra+info--> more info manufacturer name s needed) mine was RM-821_im_india_443 , save note pad then enable wifi from the same network u connected to PC.. edit wifi connection, then if successfully connected go to store and download pro cam..
thats it

ajeesh yacob

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
ctrl + F ll bring find window.. because u ve to find one particular line among those lines.. in find menu type OnBeforeRequest
then u ll get that line...

Untitled.png

pawlakpl

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
@up,
Okay, if you type "ipconfig" you must find device which you using to connect with internet. On my computer it is Wi-Fi external adapter and there i can find info about my IP in LAN. Type IPv4 as server and 8888 as port in Lumia proxy.

Last edited by a moderator:

ajeesh yacob

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
give the ip address and port 8888
if not connecting , then connect normally n try whether u can get pro cam at store...
else i don know any other solution.. some brainy ll find solution soon,hope

ip4v is ur ip address..

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
@up,
Okay, if you type "ipconfig" you must find device which you using to connect with internet. On my computer it is Wi-Fi external adapter and there i can find info about my IP in LAN. Type IPv4 as server and 8888 as port in Lumia proxy.

Done that! and tried even default gateway and all the other 3 IP addresses my network connection throws at me - all of them are turning off my WiFi (with and without phone restart after change!)

It's gotta be the type of WiFi encryption that is being used.

ajeesh yacob

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
disable firewall in ur PC and also check whether u enabled remote connection in fiddler...
fiddler>tools>fiddler options>connection>check box enable remote connection

once u saved the note pad(codes)
u can even try this connection later also

JackNKush

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello people! I'm from France and looking to install Nokia Pro Cam on my Lumia 920 as it would help a lot but as it is my first try with Windows Phone I don't know much about it so I wondered if anyone would gladly help me get the Nokia Pro Cam installed on my Lumia? I'm from France so sorry for the mistakes and hope to find anyone to help me on this thing. Thanks!!

ajeesh yacob

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello people! I'm from France and looking to install Nokia Pro Cam on my Lumia 920 as it would help a lot but as it is my first try with Windows Phone I don't know much about it so I wondered if anyone would gladly help me get the Nokia Pro Cam installed on my Lumia? I'm from France so sorry for the mistakes and hope to find anyone to help me on this thing. Thanks!!

hey check the thread, i also had explained it little.. hope it ll help u

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Well as I am French it's quite hard for me to understand exactly what to do so I wondered if anyone would gladly help me using TeamViewer or such remote desktop program.

You don't need TeamViewer for this! There are screenshots of things on this thread. Your English is WAY too perfect for being French though :p Welcome to WPC.

yashshah7197

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Installed all 3 on my 620! :D
One question though. Can this be somehow modified to let 512MB devices download 1GB RAM apps? Like the proxy trick posted a month back?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon