for those who still couldn't download amber,,EURO DEV ROM (059R4H6)

ibuyufo

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I seem to have a problem using this rom. When connected to the 5ghz wifi, the download speed is about 0.3 mbps while upload is about 6. With the 2.4ghz wifi band I am able to get 16 mbps down and about 6-7 mbps up.

FBirraque

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone post screenies of the access points?

FBirraque when you say all bands unlocked? do you mean litterally all 40 or so bands?! :shocked:

I didn't tested ALL of them but probably all RM-820 and RM-821 supported LTE Bands will be available now.
I already tested with RM-821 and can confirm that unlocked ALL LTE Bands for this model.Look at http://bit.ly/13dinX0 for RM-820 feedback.

Regards,

Last edited:

MyThIc3LiTe

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I just tried but keep getting

Recovery Gailed "Unable to get error message" - any ideas?

IF you're using Windows,

Go to Device Manager, go to your USB port section, go through every single option and disable the "Allow system to turn this port off to save power" for each USB port listed.

I was getting that error message too and I did that, and it worked.

I just plugged the phone in, waited for that recovery screen to pop up, held the two buttons and let it restart and connect on its own.

Trekster2000

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tips, i figured out what it was. I was too fast and didn't understand that i needed the exclamation mark to go away before hitting reply :)

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
been running this since yesterday and like above it works like a charm, im sure there are a few bugs (wifi seems to drop for no reason now and again) but im very happy to be using the AMBER update. so thanks to the up loader its awesome
cheers

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Im running this and its working fine but as its a DEV version will my phone pick up and update the real official amber update or should i flash my variant when it comes out ?

vimukthi999

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Im running this and its working fine but as its a DEV version will my phone pick up and update the real official amber update or should i flash my variant when it comes out ?

it won't harm keep checking for update,,but if somewhere some one mention about a update,,manually flash :p
at leat so far thats how im doing it,,

FBirraque

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site

You will not be warned when your real amber update available. If you wanna change it will should manually flash again.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks then only rom available for my country (New Zealand) is branded telecom, so will have to flash something else,maybe Australia non branded !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte