Can I say it? Yes I can :-)

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
So, some people would (maybe) remember me as the guy that got the Lumia 620. I sold it a long time ago to my dad, because he really wanted it sooo bad. Now after the price drop of the Lumia 920(got it for 325 euros) I decided to jump on the WP8 boat again and say goodbye to my Galaxy S3 which I sold to some poor lad yesterday.

So I just wanted to let you all know...damn this phone is so smoking sexy :love: . And it also happens that it'll get an amber update on monday for dutch unbranded lumias...I'm so happy :)

Last edited:

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
The store only had white or black left.. And the non reflective(don't know the english word xD) black is so damn sexy :), so I got the black one!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I think the word you're after is Matte. Mine's black, too, and I love it. If there was a matte red version I'd snap it up in a heartbeat though. Unfortunately I recently damaged the case where the sim card is so I might have to pay to get the case repaired, which sucks. Make sure you get a CC-1043 case for your phone so you don't have the same problem!

Ian Too

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back Tiwo.

I too own the 920, in RED, and it remains the sexiest WP8 device, despite the 925 and 1020. This is because it is uncluttered, a strong aesthetic statement with nothing to trip your fingers.

Despite owning a CC-1043, I tend to use the device naked because I want to use it, not curate it. The only down side to a RED device is it limits the choice of theme colour; cobalt or green are migrane inducing.

I hope you're as happy with yours as I have been with mine. :)

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Gotta say though that i am Little worried about the battery Life and warmth of the device. Turned off Nokia drive and NFC though :).

I think it comes Monday because they said that on tweakers

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back!
I honestly feel sorry for the lad you sold your S3 to, I hope he doesn't come to regret it!

Haha I hope he enjoys it, so he won't come back whining to me :').

Is it normal btw for the phone to get warm above the camera? I don't mean hot like you read everywhere on the internet. Because the warmth just goes away when the screen is turned off/standby.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Tiwo, yeah that's normal - it's where the CPU is. When you do something that means it has to work a bit this area will get hot. It happens on all smartphones. :)

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting mine, bought from Expansys for 280 euros along with 3 acessories - NFC stand charger, Nokia leather stand case and Nokia CC-1043 in black cause i bought the L920 white version :)
I must say i'm really really excited.
Ohhh my history was L710 > L900 > L620 > L820 and Samsung Ativ S > Almost on L920 :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium