Flashing 920 help please.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
flashed my indian carrier unlocked lumia 920 to amber update on 5thnaugust via nokia software update for retail.the current details of my device is :-
os version :- 8.0.10328.78
firmware version :- 3047.0000.1326.2001
hardware version :- 1.0.202132.3
chip SOC version :- 8960
Accessories agent 2.5.3.3
feedback to nokia :- 2.5.0.1
firmware update notifier 1.0.1.7
nokia first user experience 1.5.1.1
nokia spam filter 1.5.4.2
silent installer 1.3.0.6
sim unlock 1.0.0.5
sms vcard receiver 1.2.0.1
manufacture name :- RM-821_im_india_443
mobile operator :- 000-IN
configuration id :-244541
label id :-3047.0000.1326.10144
application version :- 1.12.0.1

how can I go back to portico update(gdr1) and install the amber update officially

thanx.hope for a quick reply.

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
you can't

I guess he can.. I've flashed my device with french amber rom and only today amber update rolled out for brazil.. I've flashed to brazil again..

topic ---
It's better you wait until amber update reaches to your country, then when it arrives you shall flash your device with it..

you can follow this guide:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...ia-lumia-eu-rom-gdr2-amber-download-link.html

I followed it and it's working flawless..

the only part you won't do it's the firmware download, since you want the one from your country (which originally, you had)..

to know how to download firmwares, check this:

:Download Official Nokia firmware without Navifirm - GSM-Forum

you are going to put the product code from YOUR device, not the one from the topic..

be happy, =)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I guess he can.. I've flashed my device with french amber rom and only today amber update rolled out for brazil.. I've flashed to brazil again..

topic ---
It's better you wait until amber update reaches to your country, then when it arrives you shall flash your device with it..

you can follow this guide:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...ia-lumia-eu-rom-gdr2-amber-download-link.html

I followed it and it's working flawless..

the only part you won't do it's the firmware download, since you want the one from your country (which originally, you had)..

to know how to download firmwares, check this:

:Download Official Nokia firmware without Navifirm - GSM-Forum

you are going to put the product code from YOUR device, not the one from the topic..

be happy, =)

thanx for your effort friend. but amber update was rolled out in my country 3 days ago. I had the leaked one on my phone(5th august). I want to go back to the gdr1 firmware and then update it to official gdr2(amber) update.hope you got me.

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
thanx for your effort friend. but amber update was rolled out in my country 3 days ago. I had the leaked one on my phone(5th august). I want to go back to the gdr1 firmware and then update it to official gdr2(amber) update.hope you got me.

better then! just follow what I've said.. download the original firmware (gsm forum guide), and then flash your device with it (wpcentral guide), your phone will be as you never flashed with the leaked one..

I've done it myself and everything is back, even my phone status from nokia retail software updater

flashing to gdr1 to update after again will be very very annoying and a long process, it's so much better to flash your device to original amber update from your country.. there's no need to go back to gdr1 to update to amber.. doing this or flashing to original amber from your country, the final result will be the same

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
better then! just follow what I've said.. download the original firmware (gsm forum guide), and then flash your device with it (wpcentral guide), your phone will be as you never flashed with the leaked one..

I've done it myself and everything is back, even my phone status from nokia retail software updater

flashing to gdr1 to update after again will be very very annoying and a long process, it's so much better to flash your device to original amber update from your country.. there's no need to go back to gdr1 to update to amber.. doing this or flashing to original amber from your country, the final result will be the same

thanx a lot dude. let me download the internet is pretty slow(2mbps) might take some time.will post my results soon.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
got it working. I noticed I have two firmware files one gdr1 and the leaked one,just removed the leak firmware and it rebooted my phone and flashed it :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon