hey guys i have some question

lolmit

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
which cool feature i can get in the lumia 920 that i cant see in the Iphone or Galaxy or Nexsux or LG or even HTC wp8 or any other phone?
and one more thing, i got Iphone 5 the lumia 920 got More Strong Battery?
i will be more than glad if you answer me :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
The camera on the 920 destroys the iPhone camera, basically all of the cameras in those smartphones.

Xbox achievements are awesome too. You also get great software from Nokia, like Here Maps, Nokia Music and many others.

Those are all I can think of so far. :)

Edward Woodward1

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Wp8 phones have really cool integrated social features too with the people hub if you like your social media, The camera on the 920, 1020 etc , is probably the best camera on any smart phone ive ever seen, alot of games have xbox enabled achievements for your xbox gamertag, the OS is smooth and fluid and runs amazingly well. However, youll have to research the battery yourself as many people have different experiences, people say they can get 2-3 days with moderate use before a charge, whereas atm for whatever reason im only getting 1 day of moderate use, but it will last a day, which is all you really need.

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Factually, the Lumia 920 has a third more battery capacity than the iPhone 5.

Logically, there is a bit more kit to power, but bar the screen most of the big components (processor etc) are less power hungry, so in relative terms you ought to see an increase in battery life if you move from an iPhone 5 to a Lumia 920. It won't be a third unless you have a particularly low usage level, but I'd say somewhere on the region of 10% would be fair.

However, if you have a highly intensive usage style (e.g. You're always using maps/gps for hours a day without charging) you're not likely to see an increase, as the combination of the larger, brighter screen with the associated GPS and data transfer would pretty much destroy any battery you gave it. That's not really any different to any other phone though.

lolmit

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The camera on the 920 destroys the iPhone camera, basically all of the cameras in those smartphones.

Xbox achievements are awesome too. You also get great software from Nokia, like Here Maps, Nokia Music and many others.

Wp8 phones have really cool integrated social features too with the people hub if you like your social media, The camera on the 920, 1020 etc , is probably the best camera on any smart phone ive ever seen, alot of games have xbox enabled achievements for your xbox gamertag, the OS is smooth and fluid and runs amazingly well. However, youll have to research the battery yourself as many people have different experiences, people say they can get 2-3 days with moderate use before a charge, whereas atm for whatever reason im only getting 1 day of moderate use, but it will last a day, which is all you really need.
Can i play xbox games without have any xbox?
And the camera have some programmed feature?
This phone have screenshot and Zoom option?
And which cool feature are planned in
The next update to wp8?

lolmit

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

Can i play xbox games without have one?
Did the camera in this phone got some programmed feature ?
And did it got screenshot and Zoom option?
And which cool feature windows are planned to wp8 in the upcoming update?
Thank you guys for yours answer

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Can i play xbox games without have one?
Did the camera in this phone got some programmed feature ?
And did it got screenshot and Zoom option?
And which cool feature windows are planned to wp8 in the upcoming update?
Thank you guys for yours answer

Yes, you don't need an Xbox or even a gamertag to play games.
I dont know what you mean about programmed features on the camera, but Nokia Pro Cam and various other apps allow quite a high degree of control.
Yes, tthere is a screenshot option. There is also a zoom option - accessed by double tapping anywhere on the screen with two fingers.
It rreally depends what you consider "cool", Windows Phone updates tend to be quite heavily feature laden,but don't expect all the unnecessary non-features that you get in Samsung Galaxies.... Windows Phones are designed to be functional and helpful without taking over your life.

lolmit

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Yes, you don't need an Xbox or even a gamertag to play games.
I dont know what you mean about programmed features on the camera, but Nokia Pro Cam and various other apps allow quite a high degree of control.
Yes, tthere is a screenshot option. There is also a zoom option - accessed by double tapping anywhere on the screen with two fingers.
It rreally depends what you consider "cool", Windows Phone updates tend to be quite heavily feature laden,but don't expect all the unnecessary non-features that you get in Samsung Galaxies.... Windows Phones are designed to be functional and helpful without taking over your life.
i ask you that:
what Microsoft gonna change in the next update?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos