[Lumia 920] 3049.0000.1330.xxxx firmware download

gilnfld

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I can't comment on exactly what LTE bands are covered, but I have an unlocked 920 and am on Telus in Nova Scotia. Where I live, the network is 4G (and that shows up as H+). I flashed the AU CV ROM 059Q9P1 on my device and it did fix a few issues I was having with BT connectivity versus the EURO DEV ROM (was having some UConnect Car issues), so for me, it was worth it. Travelling this weekend and there is spotty LTE coverage where we are heading - should be able to comment on if the phone shows 4G (or L as the EURO ROM did) for the LTE bands.

Hope this helps.

....Yeah that's perfect. I was probably gonna flash this anyways, as several comments here are already suggesting overall performance is better on this firmware, but would be good to know how LTE works on our canadian bands. cheers. much appreciated....

Devamps

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
....Yeah that's perfect. I was probably gonna flash this anyways, as several comments here are already suggesting overall performance is better on this firmware, but would be good to know how LTE works on our canadian bands. cheers. much appreciated....

gilnfld, connectivity is working fine for me, in Brazil.
I notice that after flashing, you need to update system apps too, so use this app to facilitate:

Nokia App Updates

Last edited:

hoovermac

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Seems to - haven't had any wi-fi issues at home or at work with this firmware. It's nice not having a branded ROM - now if I could only get rid of that stupid at&t logo on the front of the phone without damaging the screen:grin::grin::grin:!

Last edited:

hoovermac

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Results from SpeedTest. L920 says 4G on the network. I am no expert on speeds, but according to the Telus website, this appears to be in the LTE range. I may test later with my old Torch 9810.

Hope this helps.

3464179.png

Sepulviditz

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
any changes on the last version of this firmware? Has anyone tried yet? please tell us some comments to see if is worth flashing again, thanks!!

gilnfld

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Results from SpeedTest. L920 says 4G on the network. I am no expert on speeds, but according to the Telus website, this appears to be in the LTE range. I may test later with my old Torch 9810.

Hope this helps.

http://www.speedtest.net/wp/3464179.png

Hey Hoovermac/Devamps.
Thanks for the info re; network connectivity on the Aussie 3049 firmware.
I have already flashed it and it all seems to be working fine. I get the same/similar LTE results as you do Hoover. This firmware will not show L or LTE just 4G. The euro firmware show L only. Just some marketing/naming things so I am perfectly fine with it reading 4G. This rom definitely feels more stable and solid than either the Rogers OTA or the Dev Euro ROM.

cheers,
gs

Devamps

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey Hoovermac/Devamps.
Thanks for the info re; network connectivity on the Aussie 3049 firmware.
I have already flashed it and it all seems to be working fine. I get the same/similar LTE results as you do Hoover. This firmware will not show L or LTE just 4G. The euro firmware show L only. Just some marketing/naming things so I am perfectly fine with it reading 4G. This rom definitely feels more stable and solid than either the Rogers OTA or the Dev Euro ROM.

cheers,
gs

Ok Gilnfld.
Enjoy!
:smile:

salazka

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello, thanks for the list.
Does this contain Amber or anyone knows if there are any issues with this one?

Thank you!

Rolly Carlos1

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
i heard somewhere that different versions of 920 on different country have different LTE band enabled, is that true?

which version/variant is recommended to download on the list?

i just downloaded the 059Q9P3: RM-821 VAR AU CV WHITE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99