Did AT&T forget about us?

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that picture quality is worse? Whenever I take a photo now, the post image is really nice. When it swipes away and I swipe back to pictures to see the resulting photo, there is a yellow tint to it now.

Jeff Noisette

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I cannot find Glance in my Nokia collection nor through the store search.

Can't find the glance background neither.

Edit: OK I got it now. For the ones that can't get it, just use bing search, click on the link and it will take you to the market to download the app.

Last edited:

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
So anyway we can get the official rom that doesn't have the features stripped out?
the official att rom has data sense stripped. the only way to get data sense is to flash another rom (e.g. Rogers). not sure whether that is worth the trouble (I flashed mine to Rogers several weeks ago because I got sick of waiting).

philharmonik

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I can deal without Data Sense, but it would've been nice to have. We don't use that much data anyways. We are almost always using WiFi. Looking forward to all the other features though!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
w00t!

6tag_101013-172911.jpg

*pic taken with a Nokia Lumia 1020 ;-) *

Adretheon

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I can deal without Data Sense, but it would've been nice to have. We don't use that much data anyways. We are almost always using WiFi. Looking forward to all the other features though!

I can as well, but its one of those things that I've been waiting for for a bit. When I'm out around town it would be cool to have to see what's being used. Either way I'm pleased with the updates so far. Pro Cam is really nice.

Corey

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I have what may be a stupid question. Is there a way to update the phone through the computer? I've been having problems with my phone connecting to the wifi where I live (I can't change any of the settings, it isn't my router), so I can download it over the air. Is there a way to do it on Windows 8 or is this only an OTA update?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs