No at&t apps on flash gdr2 amber?

Colin920

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I've found that all at&t apps like My At&t, At&t Familymap are not able to install after I flash my Lumia 920 to the French version of Amber. Is this normal? I have to have At&t amber for their apps or they just don't support amber for the moment? I'm confused.

AlexRodriguezNY

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I've found that all at&t apps like My At&t, At&t Familymap are not able to install after I flash my Lumia 920 to the French version of Amber. Is this normal? I have to have At&t amber for their apps or they just don't support amber for the moment? I'm confused.
If you are using an AT&T sim they should appear on the store. Make sure to choose US on the region.(settings,language & region)

Colin920

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
That's odd XD.... I just remove my data plan and switched to T-Mobile. However I still have my family account with At&t need to look at..... If I put the at&t sim in to the smartphone, they will automatically put my back to Data Plan??? That's what they said in the agreement.... I don't want to get in trouble to call them for removing data plan again. Oh.... wait.... maybe I can't insert my wife's At&t sim to just install apps.... anyways.. thanks for the tip

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven