Glance Screen flickering

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
From today morning, am getting glance screen flickering, which is like vertical flickering..... any solution for this issue?

Turn it off and see if the problem still persists, if it still does then get it replaced since it might be a hardware issue w/ your screen

akarsh920

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
eIf its screen or hardware issue, it should have affect the whole phone, why particularly with glance screen... I just turned off the glance screen..... now good... only with glance screen getting flickring.....

Govind Kalburgi

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I should have posted sooner...
But, I stopped facing this issue a while ago!
And without GDR3!

Only thing I might be doing differently - Double Tap to Wake is turned off.
I can only speculate that one of the Nokia updates to the 'glance' app fixed it...

Thanks,
Govind.

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I faced this issue a few days ago strange light and vertical lines when on the glance screen and when I turned glance off it was fine then tried restarting the phone but still problem was there and then suddenly everything was normal like nothing happened. I do not know what caused the issue but until now I have not faced any of this issue.

runrushsave

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue and it is random. At times the phone decides to display the glance screen properly then randomly decides to flickr. Reset didn't help.

not_maximilian

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
My glance screen starts flickering after playing Halo for 10 minutes. I suspect that this flickering is related with heat.

In fact, I decided to return my device due to this flickering and poor batery performance (from 4 to 7 hours of duration with normal use).

Apart from these problems, i love the 920 and wp so I am debating if I should order another 920 or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750