Problems after amber update

Status
Not open for further replies.

coro555

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
First, I have to say that I realy like some new fonctions in amber update, but I also have some problems.

1. I'm not reciving any facebook notifications
2. FB aplications worsk really slow and in most cases I get conection troubles message
3. Some of my aplications doesnt work. After launching, they just switch off. (Yx player, weather, .....)

I did a few soft resets and also two hard/factory resets and nothing changed....

Any suggestions? Similar problems? Solutions? I'm usign Nokia Lumia 920

TNX

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
First, I have to say that I realy like some new fonctions in amber update, but I also have some problems.

1. I'm not reciving any facebook notifications
2. FB aplications worsk really slow and in most cases I get conection troubles message
3. Some of my aplications doesnt work. After launching, they just switch off. (Yx player, weather, .....)

I did a few soft resets and also two hard/factory resets and nothing changed....

Any suggestions? Similar problems? Solutions? I'm usign Nokia Lumia 920

TNX

For me its working like a charm . Loving it more n more day by day. After Amber Update -
  • Autofocus has been impressively improved.
  • Much Better Camera Quality.

Did not check facebook app so really dont want to comment on this but rest of things became even better after the update.

zalokram

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I have another weird problem. I updated to Amber, and have all the stuff, radio, camera apps, data app, but don't have freaking GLANCE SCREEN. Does anybody else have the same issue?
It should be under display+touch, right? Swiped left, swiped right, up and down in that display+touch, but there is no glance. So can anybody help me.

GShenanigan

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I seem to have a charging problem after receiving the Amber update. Maybe one or two days per week, I charge it overnight and when I disconnect it in the morning I have full battery. However, the rest of the time I charge it overnight and then when I go to disconnect it in the morning I only have 80-90% battery. Looking at my battery app, the graph shows that it reaches 100% some time overnight, then discharges a little (10-20%), then charges a little (5% or so), then discharges again (5%), then charges again (5%) and so on. I need to disconnect it and reconnect to get it back up to 100%.

Really odd behaviour and it's only been doing it since the latest update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss