Sudden Phone Issue, Pls Help

coasters

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Last night my phone abruptly began to lag and now I am no longer able to access basic features like Messaging, Settings and Internet Explorer. Screen just turns black for about 10 secs when I select either one and goes back to the previous app used. Reaction to soft keys, and lock/unlock button is also very slow now. I've soft-reset the phone about 10 times now since that seems to be the only way to get into my SMS menu, and after the one time it won't allow me to get back in again. Very aggravating, any input & help is appreciated.

raccoon210

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
If you've already soft reset and that didn't fix it, either do a battery pull if possible (prolly won't work if soft reset didn't) or last resort, hard reset. And if a hard reset still doesn't work then take it in if you're still under warranty

coasters

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Was thinking about doing a hard reset. Will it wipe everything out? After playing with it more it seems that anything first party (email, ie, SMS, settings) is now completely inaccessible, but third party apps work just fine. Thanks!

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Was thinking about doing a hard reset. Will it wipe everything out? After playing with it more it seems that anything first party (email, ie, SMS, settings) is now completely inaccessible, but third party apps work just fine. Thanks!

it will delete everything, but if you have a backup into your microsoft account, it will save most things.. photos you can easily pass to pc and then to your phone.. contacts are in microsoft's account and such as apps, I guess you only lose game datas basically

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos