Wireless Charging

sutimcon91

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So I just received a replacement 920 from Nokia because the last one refuses to perform wireless charging after 3 months. However, the new one seems to stuck on another issue with that function again.
- The charging light on the JBL powerup slowly blinks when I place the phone onto its charging pad.

- The phone has the charging sound (you know, the sound when we plug the cable in).

- The battery indicator on the phone turns to charging. But I left the phone overnight and the battery just goes from 50% - 19%, which means it not only doesn't charge but also the battery drains faster.

I did turn the phone off and turn on, got the same result. So any ideas guys? This is the 3rd time I send the phone to Nokia, so I'm really fed up with the warranty thing.
Thanks.

Last edited:

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Obviously you know how to place it right on it then. Has to be something with the phone...I have 920, Nexus 7 and JBL PowerUp as well, and they all work well together as far as charging goes...

sutimcon91

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ah, when I place the phone onto it, the lights on JBL's charging pad blink quickly (not all the time). I read the manual and it says I need to adjust the position of my phone, got stuck there because the pad is not that big to move the phone around. Thanks for the fast response though. Hopefully someone has the same issue with me got the answer. *Big sigh*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre