Hello All,

Not sure if this has already been covered elsewhere. (if so, please feel free to delete this thread, MODS, or move elsewhere....)
    Just noticed recently that the full firmware of the recent Rogers OTA is now available on the NCS servers.
    RM820_059Q6W4_3047.0000.1326.2001

untitled.jpg
    Last edited by gilnfld; 09-04-2013 at 10:34 AM. Reason: clarify some more
    09-03-2013 07:04 PM
    Yes.... has already been covered elsewhere .....
    09-03-2013 09:05 PM
    Yes.... has already been covered elsewhere .....
    in many places, it's not yet available via NCS. I don't know why.
    09-04-2013 03:31 AM
    in many places, it's not yet available via NCS. I don't know why.
    Are you serious? PLEASE READ MY POST BEFORE COMMENTING.
    I am not talking about the ota itself. I know that has been covered in a million places.
    I AM TALKING about a FULL L920 RM-820 3047 Firmware which IS NOW AVAILABLE on NCS servers that is why I stated that in the title of my post and that is why i attached the screen capture of NCS/PST showing its availability....
    09-04-2013 08:30 AM

I am not talking about the ota itself. I know that has been covered in a million places.

I AM TALKING about a FULL L920 RM-820 3047 Firmware which IS NOW AVAILABLE on NCS servers that is why I stated that in the title of my post and that is why i attached the screen capture of NCS/PST showing its availability....

And, that's why I answered you that it has been covered in other threads. Actually, since last week....

I even downloaded it last week from NCS....

Here's one of the threads... Read post #16:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...ml#post2109890

Sent from my NOKIA LUMIA 920 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jojapath; 09-04-2013 at 10:03 AM.
    gilnfld likes this.
    09-04-2013 09:18 AM
    Did you lost your mind? Did you even care to read what I posted?

Next time you type something in Capitals n Internet, better you watch out
    Attached Thumbnails capture.png  
    09-04-2013 10:03 AM
    Did you lost your mind? Did you even care to read what I posted?

Next time you type something in Capitals n Internet, better you watch out
    NITIN88:> Listen man, I am using capslock since you are clearly NOT LISTENING TO ME. The link/photo you posted is for the RM-821 IMEA L920. That is NOT what we are now talking about. We are talking about the North American ATT/Rogers version of the L920 the RM-820.

Jojapath, you clearly are listening ;-). My frustration was not directed towards you...
    Thank you for pointing out the thread where this info was already posted. I didn't see it under that thread, my apologies. I do think that info should be moved out of the WIND thread and posted either separately or in the general amber/gdr2 thread. just some thoughts.....
    09-04-2013 10:20 AM
    NITIN88:> Listen man, I am using capslock since you are clearly NOT LISTENING TO ME. The link/photo you posted is for the RM-821 IMEA L920. That is NOT what we are now talking about. We are talking about the North American ATT/Rogers version of the L920 the RM-820.

Jojapath, you clearly are listening ;-). My frustration was not directed towards you...
    Thank you for pointing out the thread where this info was already posted. I didn't see it under that thread, my apologies. I do think that info should be moved out of the WIND thread and posted either separately or in the general amber/gdr2 thread. just some thoughts.....
    No problem man.

Just a suggestion though, you should change the main title of your thread and add the word "ROGERS" somewhere so people like NITIN88 don't get confused.

Some people just read the main titles and nothing else ...
    09-04-2013 10:29 AM
    No problem man.

Just a suggestion though, you should change the main title of your thread and add the word "ROGERS" somewhere so people like NITIN88 don't get confused.

Some people just read the main titles and nothing else ...
    Yes thanks. Ha, I actually originally had the word Rogers there but I assumed that people would be getting confused with the thread being about the OTA which has been discussed abundantly.
    jojapath likes this.
    09-04-2013 10:33 AM