So my Nokia ran out of power during a reset

peanutbutterbug

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem. I had the phone plugged in when I decided to reset it. I go in the settings and select factory reset, it says it will reboot and I press okay. It then rebooted but instead of going to a reset screen it went to the charging screen with the battery icon.

Update: Well it booted to the gears for reset however its been 20 minutes and its still at the reset icon.

Last edited:

peanutbutterbug

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
It was low but I figured since it was plugged in it would be alright. Is there a chance it didn't reset yet? It's not like it went to any type of reset screen.

I guess I should mention it died, I plugged it in, let it charge till it booted, then tried to reset. I've done with with android and it's never been an issue.

Games Goblin

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi peanutbutterbug

Is your 920 still stuck at the spinning gears icon? If it's stuck for more than 1.5-2 hours, try soft resetting it during the spinning gears icon by holding down VOL DOWN+POWER. After soft restting, see if it boots back to normal. If not, try soft rest 4-5 more times and see if it boots back to normal.

If not, follow itxjobe's guide to get your 920 working again.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry, to have done this myself before, I know that your phone is 99% bricked. You'll have to flash it with Nokia Suite. You can search the forum and find the article that tells you how to do that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)