help.. what to do now?

ismeyall

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Help.. I dropped my 920 and cracked the screen, so now I can't control the phone, bc the touch screen is damaged. I got a 925 to replace it, but I would like to transfer some information like apps to the 925. Is there a way I may do this?

Thanks..

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Are you just looking for apps you have downloaded/bought previously? There isn't an app that will automatically download the same apps from one phone to another. To see all of your previously downloaded apps, you can go to windowsphone.com, log in, hover over your name (if using a computer) and then click "Purchase history".

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Another way would be if you backed your info up before switching phones. If that was done, all you would have had to do was sign into live with your I'd during the setup process and it would reinstall your settings and apps.

ismeyall

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Another way would be if you backed your info up before switching phones. If that was done, all you would have had to do was sign into live with your I'd during the setup process and it would reinstall your settings and apps.

Is there a way I can access my back-you settings on a computer? Bc my touch screen is broken. Any other alternatives would be great.

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Any help?

really your only two options have been posted already. Short of you buying a new screen\digitizer for your 920, you're SOL my friend.

Hopefully you have stuff saved in your SkyDrive. If not all you're out is some data. Gotta start your angry birds all over again.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
If you have apps, they'll reinstall when you restore a backup on the 925 when signing into your account.

If you have photos left on the device, connect to a USB port and copy via a PC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6