Issues with charging L920 with powerbank

angietan

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Just recently I bought a power bank of 10k mAh (hyperjuice plug p10) and I realized it has been taking years to fully charge my Lumia 920. My phone would normally be fully charged after 2 hours of charging with original nokia charging. But when im charging with hyperjuice it takes up to 5hours. My app says 2 hours remaining to fully charge but after charging for 1 hour with hyperjuice, it still shows 2 hours. I have tested this powerbank with my iPhone and Blackberry and both works perfectly fine. And I have also realized that my Lumia requires 6 seconds to start charging when I plugged in to my power bank but when I'm using the original Nokia charger it only took 1-2 seconds.
I have also tried using different types of USB.

Is there anyone out there who have the same issue as me? Please help.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Try to charge a different L920 (Maybe borrow from a friend?) with that powerbank to see if your device is the curlprit.

szfeifanpower

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello, angietan,
i saw you case, maybe there is some worry with your power bank, as far as i know, an unreasonable design in circuit may cause this,
i suggest you try someone else,
10000mAh power bank_Mobile Power Bank|Power Case|Portable Power Bank Manufacturer|Power Case Wholesale
Power bank 10000mAh_Mobile Power Bank|Power Case|Portable Power Bank Manufacturer|Power Case Wholesale
The features of these two power bank
10000mAh capacity
intelligent protection circuit
two USB outputs
LED flashlight
LCD power display

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member