My Developer Edition Lumia 920 running GDR3 - Lumia Bittersweet Shimmer

xs2k

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site

xs2k

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
awesome any update in music app or any basic app?

I screwed up, I uninstalled a bunch of apps immediately after resetting the phone...at the time I thought it was a regular AT&T model...

Here's another BIG change.

You can now sign into wifi when setting up your phone. That means you can restore your phone if you don't have any data connection. This was another big frustration of mine. THANKS for the fix MSFT.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
I screwed up, I uninstalled a bunch of apps immediately after resetting the phone...at the time I thought it was a regular AT&T model...

You can now sign into wifi when setting up your phone. That means you can restore your phone if you don't have any data connection. This was another big frustration of mine. THANKS for the fix MSFT.
See the front page. We confirmed thru another source additional features, including WiFi backup. ;)

There SHOULD also be
  • Custom sounds for text, voice mail, e-mail, and reminders

ronaksuper

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

can u check out driving mode!,

xs2k

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
See the front page. We confirmed thru another source additional features, including WiFi backup. ;)

There SHOULD also be
  • Custom sounds for text, voice mail, e-mail, and reminders

My AT&T 920 was used on T-Mobile and there was no data connection until I downloaded Nokia Access app (BTW, you can enter your own complete APN similar to Android from this app). This bypasses the restore option completely, since it's only offered when setting up the device for the first time. There's no way to restore the phone for me at least. GDR3, you can...I don't know about Amber though. Haven't tried Amber on the 920.

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
is it true we can set custom notification tone?

to check the seperate volume control, compare the volume number between start screen and music+video hub

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I get the feeling that the really major stuff(separate volume settings, notification center, quick toggles) are only coming with WP8.1.

xs2k

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I'll wait for your battery report as random battery drain is one of my pains with my L920. Thanks.

So far, the battery is much improved...BUT I was getting LTE on T-Mobile which probably drained it. I'm only getting H+ with this model, but the signal seems stronger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo