My Developer Edition Lumia 920 running GDR3 - Lumia Bittersweet Shimmer

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
No changes to startscreen or app list? What about universal search or new bing capabilities? Keep looking for more new stuff! Haha

gautam12

May 6, 2013
Visit site
xs2k - Out of curiousity just check if you can download stuff from internet explorer now, I'm on Gdr1 and many of people don't know or maybe knowing this " Open IE->Options->Settings->Advanced Settings->Manage Storage-> THERE YOU HAVE WRITTEN THAT SITES THAT DOWNLOAD STUFF WILL COME HERE" But everything just streams! So maybe its there in gdr3 just check. Thankyou #Wp8Fan #yourWelcome

dreamwizwp

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Is there any improvements in sense of real multitasking / keeping background connections alive? For instance, if you run SSH client and switch to IE or receive a phone call, does it instantly kill the SSH connection?

xs2k

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
xs2k - Out of curiousity just check if you can download stuff from internet explorer now, I'm on Gdr1 and many of people don't know or maybe knowing this " Open IE->Options->Settings->Advanced Settings->Manage Storage-> THERE YOU HAVE WRITTEN THAT SITES THAT DOWNLOAD STUFF WILL COME HERE" But everything just streams! So maybe its there in gdr3 just check. Thankyou #Wp8Fan #yourWelcome

Here's the screenshot...

wp_ss_20130907_0002.pngwp_ss_20130907_0003.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett